Wowzers thank you so much to Gorgeous George’s Mum for nominating my little blog for a blogger Recognition Award! I am shocked to be nominated and super happy to know that someone has been over to my blog too hehe!
Sorry this has taken me a few weeks to write up but we can blame my mummy brain for that can’t we?!
Now for the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to. (if 15 is pushing it a bit for you then do 10)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you create.
How my blog started
I started a blog as a way to write down my random ramblings to anyone who would like to listen! I soon realised that I would also like to film videos which I really enjoy doing. You can find my videos over on my YouTube Channel if you would like to 🙂
I have been blogging on and off since December 2013 (gosh I didn’t realise it was that long ago!) but I have been trying to post more regularly since I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby in May 2015. I really want to build this even more though and hope to be posting twice a week from now on!
Advise for new bloggers
Definitely just write what you love! I don’t write a lot but what I do write is what I love to write about (which is usually about my family or shopping!)
Take part in blog linky’s! there are so many and they definitely help to grow your blog!
- Five Little Doves
- Diary of an Imperfect Mum
- Confessions of a Crummy Mummy
- A Moment with Franca
- Kerry Conway
- Mummy Daddy Me
- Hannah Spannah
- Odd Hogg
I think i will have to leave it there! I enjoy reading all of these blogs and they are all fabulous in their own ways 🙂
Thank you for reading